The Garnotte is our gravel bike designed for road and off road riding/racing. Manufactured of T800 carbon fiber it provides a great mix of compliance and stiffness. The design of the Garnotte is optimized for shorter rides on rougher terrain and cyclocross racing. The thing turns on a dime!
The Garnotte is a top of the line carbon fiber tank. It's Di2 ready, has disc brakes and thru axles for security and stiffness, and has internal cabling throughout. The integrated seat tube clamp reduces drag and keeps your post steady.
Cyclocross demands great brakes and the Garnotte's clearance for 160mm disc brakes has got you covered. You'll be ready for quick corners and steep gnarly hills.
When paired with Freedom CGX rims your Garnotte will have the maximum advantage over your challengers. Stiff and solid, our hand built wheels will give you all the torque and handling that you need.
The mechanically inclined will adore our routed internal cabling. Changing cables is a breeze. The flat mount disc breaks are easy to access and adjust.
Your bike will be beautifully slick, too bad the other riders will only see it from the rear.
- Flat mount disc brakes for 160mm disc rotors.
- Thru axles for stiffness and security. FR 12*100, R 12*142
- Full monocoque carbon fork is light with great torsional rigidity for high speed handling. Designed specifically to fit the Garnotte's geometry with a 45mm offset.
- Compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets. (Di2 battery can be hidden in seat post)
- Concealed integrated seat post clamp.
- Full internal cable routing, minimizes drag and increases aesthetics.
- Thin seat stays help reduce shocks to the saddle, providing better comfort.
- Tapered head tube.
- Removable front derailleur hanger.
- Press fit BB86 bottom bracket system, light and stiff.
- Maximum tire clearance of 700C*45.
Available sizes :
S(46), M(48), L(50), XL(52)
|Weight||1100g for Medium (frame and fork)|
|Headtube||Tapered 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"|
|Seatpost||Carbon fiber (27.2mm diameter)|
|Bottom bracket||Press fit BB86|
|Max tire clearance||700C*45|
|Brake mount type||Flat mount Disc brake 160mm|
|Dropouts||Front 12*100mm thru axle, Rear 12*142mm thru axle|
|Groupset compatibility||Machanical and Di2|