The Ko is our aero bike designed for speed and comfort. Manufactured of T800 carbon fiber it provides a great mix of compliance and solidity. The design of the Ko is optimized for longer distances over varying terrains.
The Ko is equipped with all the newest technology. It's Di2 ready, has disc brakes and thru axles for security and stiffness, and has internal cabling throughout. The inset rear wheel allows for maximum power transfer to the pavement where it counts. The integrated seat tube clamp reduces drag and keeps your post steady. The custom tear drop shaped seat post is aerodynamic and keeps your seat pointed to the front, so no more fiddling to align your seat. The combination of the seat post and lowered seat stays allow for great compliance making your ride comfortable for the long haul.
Speed is irrelevant if you can't slow down for cornering or stop on a dime in case of danger. The Ko's 140mm hydraulic disc brakes have got your back.
When paired with Freedom rims your Ko will have the maximum advantage over your challengers. Stiff and solid, our hand built wheels will give you all the torque and handling that you need.
The mechanically inclined will adore our routed internal cabling. Changing cables is a breeze. The flat mount disc breaks are easy to access and adjust.
Your bike will be beautifully slick, too bad the other riders will only see it from the rear.
- Flat mount disc brakes with 140mm disc rotors.
- Thru axles for stiffness and security. FR 12*100, R 12*142
- Full monocoque carbon fork is light with great torsional rigidity for high speed handling. Designed specifically to fit the Ko's geometry with a 45mm offset.
- Compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets. (Di2 battery can be hidden in seat post)
- Concealed seat post clamp.
- Full internal cable routing, minimizes drag and increases aesthetics.
- Thin seat stays help reduce shocks to the saddle, providing better comfort.
- Tapered head tube.
- Braze-on front derailleur hanger.
- Press fit BB86 bottom bracket system, light and stiff.
- Maximum tire clearance of 700C*25.
Available sizes :
47, 49, 52, 55, 58
|Weight||1150g / 52cm|
|Headtube||Tapered 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"|
|Bottom bracket||Press fit BB86|
|Max tire clearance||700C*25|
|Brake mount type||Flat mount Disc brake 140mm|
|Dropouts||Front 12*100mm thru axle, Rear 12*142mm thru axle|
|Groupset compatibility||Machanical and Di2|