The Kik is our ultralight bike designed for climbers. The 52cm version weighs in at a ridiculous 850 grams! Manufactured of T800 carbon fiber it provides a great mix of compliance and stiffness. The Kik's design is optimized for hilly terrain.
The Kik is built for bursts of speed. It's Di2 ready and has internal cabling throughout.
- Compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets. (Di2 battery can be hidden in seat post)
- Concealed seat post clamp.
- Full internal cable routing, minimizes drag and increases esthetics.
- Thin seat stays help reduce shocks to the saddle, providing better comfort.
- Tapered head tube.
- Full monocoque carbon fork is light with great torsional rigidity for high speed handling. Designed specifically to fit the Kik's geometry with a 45mm offset.
- Braze-on front derailleur hanger.
- Press fit BB86 bottom bracket system, light and stiff.
- Maximum tire clearance of 700*25C
Available sizes :
46, 49, 52, 54, 58
|Weight||875g / 52cm|
|Headtube||Tapered 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"|
|Bottom bracket||Press fit BB86|
|Max tire clearance||700C*25|
|Brake mount type||Normal caliper brake|
|Dropouts||Front 9*100mm QR, Rear 9*130mm QR|
|Groupset compatibility||Machanical and Di2|